Kendal at Ithaca offers all-inclusive wellness and health care choices to enhance your sense of freedom and security in retirement. Residents enjoy attractive accommodations, residential services, wellness programs, a fitness center and onsite health care for life.
Featured Floor Plans
Kendal at Ithaca has 236 independent living units on our 105 acre campus: 167 cottages built within our perimeter road, and 69 apartments attached to the Community Center. They come in six sizes, ranging from a studio to a two bedroom with den.
An entrance fee and ongoing monthly fees cover the costs under a choice of lifetime contracts between the resident and the community.
Services and Amenities
Included in the Monthly Fee:
- Full kitchens with all appliances
- Window coverings and flooring
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Fire and emergency call systems
- Biweekly housekeeping service, weekly linen service
- Maintenance and repair service, and grounds care
- All utilities except telephone, including cable TV and WiFi
- Free communal laundry facilities, washer and dryer in each unit
- Covered carport with storage unit
- Full service banking once a week
- Regularly scheduled local transportation
- Local transportation to medical appointments
- Use of all communal facilities, including auditorium, lounges, library, exercise equipment, craft area, woodworking shop, computer center, winemaking area, swimming pool and spa, tennis courts, paved walking paths, individual garden plots
- Three meal plans available for cottage and apartment residents; three meals a day are provided for Health Center Residents
- Waited and buffet style meal service, take-out and delivery available in two dining rooms, and a dining room in each of the three nursing home neighborhoods and one in assisted living.
Schedule A Tour
Are you ready to visit Kendal at Itaca? Contact us to request more information.