Kendal at Ithaca offers all-inclusive wellness and health care choices to enhance your sense of freedom and security in retirement. Residents enjoy attractive accommodations, residential services, wellness programs, a fitness center and onsite health care for life.
Featured Floor Plans
Kendal at Ithaca has 236 independent living units on our 105 acre campus: 167 cottages built within our perimeter road, and 69 apartments attached to the Community Center. They come in six sizes, ranging from a studio to a two bedroom with den.
An entrance fee and ongoing monthly fees cover the costs under a choice of lifetime contracts between the resident and the community.
Services and Amenities
Included in the Monthly Fee:
- Full kitchens
- Window coverings and carpeting
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Fire and emergency call systems
- Biweekly housekeeping service, weekly linen service
- All utilities except telephone
- Free communal laundry facilities, washer/dryer hookups in each unit
- Spectrum “Standard” cable television service
- Free covered carports
- Full service banking three times a week
- Regularly scheduled local transportation
- Use of all communal facilities, including auditorium, lounges, library, exercise equipment, craft area, woodworking shop, computer center, winemaking area, swimming pool and spa, tennis courts, paved walking paths, individual garden plots
- One meal a day; others available for additional charge; three meals a day are provided for Health Center Residents
- Waited and buffet style meal service in three different dining rooms, three additional dining rooms are in each of three nursing home neighborhoods.
Schedule A Tour
Are you ready to visit Kendal at Itaca? Contact us to request more information.