Designed to Help You Stay Well
Kendal at Ithaca’s health care programs are designed to help you stay well and maintain your highest level of self-care and independence. Our health care goals are to establish a sense of well being among all residents and to deliver the finest of services — in the convenient and congenial surroundings of your own community.
Our full continuum of health care for life allows people to face the realities of aging in a positive way, rather than from the viewpoint of illness or disability. Each person benefits from a coordinated approach by our health care team, which consists of physicians, nurse practitioner, nursing staff, social workers, psychologist and physical, occupational, and speech therapists. The resident is a member of the health care team and an active participant in all health care decisions.
Services covered by the Standard Contract include:
- Coordinated, individualized health care program, providing a continuum of care on site for the life of each resident
- Resident Care Clinic offering preventive health services and dispensing prescriptions
- Enhanced Assisted Living Residence and skilled nursing care on site
- 24 hour a day emergency call system in cottages and apartments
- Provision without additional charge of prescription medications listed on our formulary
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy on site
- Local medical transportation
- Processing of Medicare and supplemental insurance forms
- Provision of transportation back to Ithaca if resident becomes ill while traveling in the continental United States, Canada or Mexico.
A full explanation of benefits can be seen in the Life Care Contract.
Get more information
Contact us for more information on Short-term Rehab.