November 16, 2020 —VISITATION TO COTTAGES AND APARTMENTS HAS RESUMED
We are pleased to announce the new guidelines for visitation to resident cottages and apartments. We urge all residents and visitors to adhere to these carefully as we strive to keep our campus COVID-free.
- All IL residents are permitted visitors in their private residences
- Visitors are welcome to enjoy the grounds if they are here visiting a resident
- Visitors should have a mask available when they are outside on the grounds and wear it whenever they are in six feet of another person
- Visitors may be in the community center to access a residence or to perform tasks for a resident such as picking up medications or mail
- All visitors in the community building must enter the building through a screening desk and be screened
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times while in the community center
- Visitors are not currently permitted to enjoy any of the common areas in the Community Center – including the library, conference rooms, fitness center, auditorium, pool or dining rooms
- Visitors should not visit the campus if they are not feeling well or have had a confirmed or possible exposure to someone with COVID19
- No visitors may come to Kendal directly from a state on the NYS restricted list. Under no circumstances can a visitor quarantine in a Kendal residence
If you have any questions about the visitor policy please reach out, 266-5342, and we will be happy to clarify.