November 13, 2020 —Next Phase of Re-Opening
I’m happy to report we have had no new COVID cases reported this week among staff or residents. Beginning Monday, November 16th, the following changes will occur in accordance with the next phase of re-opening:
• Visitors are permitted to Independent Living residences. Visitors to apartments must enter through the South entrance to be screened between 8am and 8pm. A reminder that visitors are not permitted in common areas of the Community Building at this time.
• Please limit visitors, based on the size of your home, to allow for six-foot distancing.
• A reminder that out-of-state visitors may NOT fulfill quarantine requirements on the Kendal at Ithaca campus.
• Outside contractors/landscapers are permitted.
• Take Out will be available in the Café between 11:30 -1:30 and 5:00-6:00 for residents.
• Balance class will be offered for residents on Tuesday and Thursday with limited attendance.